WELCOME TO THE ONTARIO SOCIAL SERVICE WORKER WEBSITE!
The Ontario Social Service Worker Association is a voluntary, non-profit membership association. The Association is open to any Ontario College Social Service Worker.
The Association Objectives Are as Follows:
- To support the membership in promoting and working towards social justice for all.
- To elevate the profile of Ontario SSWs and acknowledge and celebrate their accomplishments.
- To encourage membership dialogue on significant issues which impact the work of SSWs.
- To facilitate a unified provincial voice in response to critical issues affecting the membership.
- To honour and promote the Ontario College of Social Workers
and Social Service Workers Code of Ethics.
- To promote professional development by informing the membership of relevant educational opportunities.
We encourage you to send in your registration form and inform your Social Service Worker Colleagues, that they now have a Provincial Association.
To Join OSSWA please check our membership section.